MyAllocator has the "Automatic Adjustments" setting enabled by default. However, rezStream suggests disabling it. This way, rezStream's Cloud PMS can seamlessly update your latest availability across all OTA channels. It's a great way to make sure you're always promoting the most current availability and avoiding any potential double bookings.
To access Automatic Adjustment settings, please follow these steps within rezStream Cloud:
- Integrations>Select MyAllocator Settings.
- Click on the 'Manage Property on MyAllocator Portal' link.
Within the MyAllocator portal, select the following:
- Manage > Automatic Adjustments
- Update the settings to reflect the following:
- Enable = Off
- How to treat cancellations = Keep rooms/beds blocked
- How to treat modifications = Ignore modifications
- Extend availability automatically = Off
- Click the "Update" button