Point of sale charges can be posted to guests from the Occupancy Map. Use the following steps as an example:
1. Open the Occupancy Map and select the reservation.
2 Reservation details are displayed in the right-hand pane.
4. The reservation invoice is displayed. Click the Add Charge button and select POS.
5. Search for a point of sale item by entering a few letters that are a part of its description.
6. Select the point of sale item. The Edit Invoice Line page is displayed. Here, any changes to the item’s defaults can be applied. To continue, click the Save Item button.
7. The point of sale item, a roll away bed in this example, displays on the guest’s invoice.