How to Run a File Repair
Running a File Repair is a common fix to many error messages in RezStream Professional. This article will explain how to run a file repair.
- The first step is to make sure that all of the computers on the network are logged out of RezStream. The file repair will not run while someone is logged in
- The next step is to go to your start menu (the windows button in the lower left corner of your screen).
- Select 'All Programs'
- Locate and open the RezStream folder from the 'All Programs' menu
- Find the 'RezStream File Utility' and open it
- Click on the 'Repair File' button in the lower left corner of the File Utility screen
- !IMPORTANT! You must wait for the file repair to finish before closing the File Utility
- When you see a message that says 'File Repair Successful' then the process is complete and you can open your RezStream software again.