Below are the steps to setup your units within RezStream Cloud.
Navigate to Configuration > Units
Click "Add New Unit" located in the upper right hand corner
Complete the information on the "General" tab. Note the bold items are mandatory.
- The "Short Name" will be displayed on the occupancy map.
- You can determine if this unit is ADA accessible and/or if you want this unit to be made available for online reservations via the "Booking Engine".
- Select the appropriate property, rate plan and revenue account associated with this unit.
- The max capacity is the total # of people you'll allow in that unit.
- The maximum Adult, Children or Pets allowed per unit can be specified. For example, you may allow a total 4 guests as your max capacity but you will not allow more than 1 child within that total of 4 guests. The system allows you that flexibility.
Click on the "Description" tab at the top left. You will have the option to write a description specific to this unit/unit type.
Rich Text: This information displays on the booking engine for guests to see.
Plain Text: A plain text description of the unit will be used in places where special formatting will not work. For example, the second step of the online booking engine.
Alternate Description: Plain text this description can be used in letters as an alternate description. An example would be for vacation rentals that have a specific key code or lock box directions that wouldn't be published to everyone online.
Click on the "Images" tab in the upper left. You can add images and assign images to this unit from this tab.
- Click on "Add Images". You can either navigate to the image file location on your computer and/or drag and drop images into the box as indicated.
- Once you've uploaded images you can click the green "Add" button to assign an image(s) to this particular unit/unit type.
Hit "Save Unit" in the upper right hand corner.
Repeat these steps for the remaining units your property.