Use the following steps to make a reservation from the Occupancy Map:
Click and drag to highlight the nights that the guest will be in house.
In the right-hand frame, make any necessary changes to the rate or number of people.
3. Click the “Book this Unit Now!” button.
4. Search for an existing name or enter a new name.
a. Use the following steps to search for a name:
1. Type all or part of a name.
2. Matching names are displayed. Left-click to select a name from the list.
3. The Reservation Details page is displayed. Add any appropriate tags or notes and click the Continue button.
4. Click the Book without Confirmation link.
b. Or complete the following steps to enter a new name.
1. Click the New button.
2. Enter the guest name, company, and source.
3. Enter the guest's address. There are three options:
1. Enter the address and city and then the zip code.
Enter a zip code and click the search button.
The city and state fields are automatically populated.
Enter the guest’s street address.
4. Complete the Create a New Person page by entering an email address and phone number. Click the Save button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. The Reservation Details page is displayed. Add any additional details or notes and click the Continue button.
5. Click the Book without Confirmation button.
6. The Reservation Detail page is displayed.
And the reservation is displayed on the Occupancy Map.