Use the following steps to identify a guest history record and then make a new reservation:
Click the People button on the Quick Navigation Pane.
Search for the guest history record.
Select the guest history record from the search results. Details are displayed.
4. Click the Add a Reservation button.
5. The Occupancy Map is displayed along with a summary of the selected guest history record.
6. Highlight the nights that the guest will be in house.
7. Click the Book this Unit Now button.
8. The guest information window is displayed. Add tags and a source of contact, if necessary. Click Continue.
9. Specify confirmation details and save the reservation. The new booking now displays on the Occupancy Map.