Point of Sale Categories & Items
Many properties sell items to guests during their stay, for example, t-shirts and hats from the gift shop or lift tickets and rafting excursions. These items are defined in the Cloud PMS from the Configuration > Rates, Taxes > POS link.
Setting UP Point of Sale Items
In this section, two sample point of sale items are defined:
2. Lift Tickets Sales
Use the following steps to define point-of-sale items:
1. From the Configuration page, click the POS link under the Rates, Taxes heading:
2. Click the Add New Item button.
3. Complete the fields on the Create POS Item page and click the Save Item button.
4. Click the Add New Item button and define the lift ticket sales POS item.
5. POS items are posted to guests on the Invoice details page.